- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions she asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 bloggers to do this next
- I’m a dual citizen of both Australia and the USA. I was born in California and moved to Australia when I was 14. Last year I made the leap and became an Australian! I feel blessed to be a part of two magnificent countries
- I’m a leo
- Broccoli is one of my favourite foods, and I probably eat it almost every day. I actually get cravings for it!
- I was involved in equestrian sports for over 12 years. I competed in show jumping in America and in Australia at quite an elite level. It was my true passion growing up, and definitely kept me out of trouble. I hope I can return to the sport one day.
- Pink is my favourite colour. But that wasn’t always the case. Growing up I was a massive tomboy and preferred blues and greens. How I’ve changed
- I still live in the dark ages because I don’t own a smartphone. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before I cave and get one.
- I love animals. At one point our family had 2 dogs, a cat, a rabbit, and a horse.
- I’m still old-fashion when it comes to some things. I like hand-writing birthday cards and letters to send to friends that live far away. Some people may think this is outdated, but I love to do it.
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I love to unwind with a bit of Jersey Shore or Real Housewives. Don’t judge me.
- I’m a total morning person. I get a lot accomplished in the morning and enjoy the peace and quiet while everybody is still sleeping.
- I have a memory like an elephant. I’m really good at remembering facts and numbers in particular.
- To work as an editor at a fitness magazine. I love writing, reading, researching and teaching others about fitness. This would be my ultimate dream job!!!!
Why’d you decide to start blogging?
- I started blogging as an outlet to help myself on this journey of self-discovery. But I also wanted to inspire, motivate and connect with others. I have found blogging to be extremely fulfilling and have met so many wonderful supportive people along the way!
Who’s your favorite music artist(s) right now?
- That’s a tough one! I love all kinds of music so don’t have one favourite in particular. At the moment I’m listening to Adele when I’m in the mood for something soulful. But when I need something more upbeat it’s a mix of pop and dance music like David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, or Madonna.
If you had three wishes, what would they be? And no wishing for more wishes!
- I wish that they could find a cure for cancer
- I wish that people could teleport (I’m not a fan of travelling on planes)
- I wish that discrimination didn’t exist
- Both. Baking is more fun, but cooking healthy meals and experimenting with new ingredients is just as enjoyable.
School or work?
- School – I love learning.
What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
- So many good things. Seeing my friends and realising how blessed I am to have these people in my life would have to be a highlight.
Where is one place you are dying to go?
- Home – I’m dying to go back to the US and see my family
Does Toddlers and Tiaras creep you out?
- Never watched it, but it does look really creepy!
What’s your go to comfort food?
- Chicken & vegetable noodle soup! It cures everything.
Warm weather or cold weather?
- Warm weather for sure. Spring and summer are my favourite seasons!
- What is your dream car?
- What are some of your quirky qualities?
- What is your favourite ice cream?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Cardio or weight training?
- Favourite book or magazine?
- How do you like to relax and unwind?
- What’s your fondest childhood memory?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What are your 3 biggest goals you hope to achieve this year?
People I’m tagging: