Being creative in the kitchen can be tough when you have a lot of food intolerances, but that doesn’t mean you have to succumb to a menu of plain chicken and rice! The key to success is to adapt recipes and use friendly ingredients to create a healthy, balanced meal that still packs loads of flavour. If you need some inspiration check out my latest pinterest board Low FODMAP delicious. All the recipes have notes to help you make these dishes fructose friendly and Low FODMAP. You can also check out my sweet and savoury boards for other ideas, or hit up my recipe page. Time to tantalise those taste buds!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Welcome to The Healthy Diva! I'm Sarah, a self-confessed fitness enthusiast, and nutrition nut. I love lifting weights, cooking, writing, and motivating others. You can read more about me here.
Top Posts & Pages
2012 breakfast change cooking dairy free dairy free recipe diet dinner downloads exercise Fitness Food freebies gluten free gluten free recipe goals goal setting happiness health healthy healthy-living healthy fats healthy recipe high protein inspiration love low carb low carb recipe Low FODMAP diet low fodmaps recipe motivation motivational monday new year nutrition paleo paleo recipe photography recipe recipes resolutions self-worth strength training travel workout Yoga
- 44 Best Bodyweight Exercises. These are crazy! He's in amazing shape! pinterest.com/pin/1018940102… 3 days ago
- “@womenshealthaus: Delicious breakfast recipes to start your Sunday off welll! yhoo.it/146NZco” 3 days ago
- Don't fall off your perch, but sitting is the new smoking and your chair is out to kill you. Read more: smh.com.au/lifestyle/life… 2 weeks ago
- Fat City - What can stop obesity? | Karen Hitchcock | The Monthly: themonthly.com.au/issue/2013/mar… 2 weeks ago
- Differences between 'marathon mice' and 'couch potato mice' reveal key to muscle fitness zite.to/12YZzEp 1 month ago