Hey everyone, how’s you week been? If it’s been as busy as mine, why not relax and catch up on some reading. Here is another great collection of posts and articles from around the web and blogosphere:
2. Janetha G from Meals and Moves gives traditional cheesecake a healthy twist. Check out her yummy protein packed individual cheesecakes! While your there you might also want to read her review of Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer. I’m doing this program at the moment and absolutely loving it!
5. The superbowl is on this weekend in America and the party food ideas are insane!!! Here are a few of my favs:
8. Sugar is a hot topic these days. A recent review has suggested that the government regulate added sugar in products. Your thoughts? I say everything in moderation! If you’d like more info alternative sweeteners then head over to the Healthful Pursuit where Leanne gives the lowdown on the best and worst sweeteners.
- What are your plans for the weekend?
- What are some great things you’ve been reading?
P.S. Look out for an amazing giveaway coming your way next week…