Hey guys, how is your weekend going? It’s my dad’s birthday today so we will be celebrating in style! I’ve already made a great lemon cake, and we have a special dinner planned as well.
So while I’m celebrating please enjoy these links I’m loving:
6. If you are in the mood to try something new, check out Angela’s posts at Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat. This weeks try something new Tuesday features Peanut Lime Scallops, Happy Kombucha Tea, and a review of Vega Sports reformulated Performance Protein.
7. Sleep. You know it’s important. It prevents grumpiness, snacking, and the 3pm slump. This cool infographic shows us we probably don’t get enough zzzz’s
8. St. Patrick’s Day is coming up! Samantha Cangelosi shares some fun facts you may not know.
9. If you love food and holidays, then Foodimentary is a blog you definitely need to check out. John-Bryan Hopkins brings us the latest national food holidays, and daily food history. This week highlighted some of my favourites: National Cereal Day and National Peanut Cluster Day (you can buy the BEST ones here).
10. the Berry. It’s pretty much a time wasting machine. But I love looking at their photos and they have lots of good content for pinning (you can follow me on pinterest here). Just be careful…you might get sucked into the bermuda triangle of productivity.