Friday Link Love
Happy Friday all! Today is a collection of links I’m loving from around the blogosphere and web. Hope you enjoy!
1. Mark Sisson from Mark’s Daily Apple lists his Top 6 Anti-Inflammatory, and sardines is one of them!
2. Chelsea from Clean Eating Chelsea gives us the low down on beans, beans, beans. Find out the nutrition info, a simple cooking method, and some yummy recipes to use them in!
3. The lovely Kris from i heart wellness tells us how to rock our confidence. You gotta love yourself for who you are!
4. How’s your Build A Better Breakfast challenge going??? If you’re needing some fresh ideas Averie from Love Veggies and Yoga lists her favourite breakfast recipes
5. Pinterest is my new love (you can follow me here)! If you’re not sure what I’m talking check out this post by Janetha G. from Meals and Moves.
6. For me the kitchen is the heart of the home. Take a look at these gorgeous french kitchens from Becoming Madame.
7. Are you thankful for what you have? If one of your goals is to be more positive about your life, why not take up The Gratitude Challenge with Angela from Oh She Glows.
8. If you’re in the market for a new pair of running shoes, check out this review of the ‘On-Cloud’ shoes by Lindsay from Cotter Crunch.
- What new blogs or articles are you reading?
- How are you going with your goals for this year? If you need some motivation check out these posts.